Good Health, Happiness and Success in 2019
The year 2018 was successful for the Ray Service company again. We would like to thank our partners and our employees and […]
The year 2018 was successful for the Ray Service company again. We would like to thank our partners and our employees and wish you good health, happiness and success in 2018 both personally and professionally.
Light up Christmas with Ray Service, please click here.
Ray Service at Farnborough Air Show 2018
You are cordially invited to the Ray Service stand (hall 1, stand 1175A) at Farnborough International Airshow 2018.
Cooperation between Ray Service and General Dynamics Land Systems
On 12 July 2018, General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS) managers visited the Ray Service company in Staré Město, Czech Republic and […]
On 12 July 2018, General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS) managers visited the Ray Service company in Staré Město, Czech Republic and met officials of the Staré Město town and the Zlín region and managers of the Zlín region companies.
Ray Service at Eurosatory 2018
Ray Service team is ready to welcome you at the stand no. 590 (hall 5A, aisle H) at Eurosatory 2018, Paris. Visit our […]
Ray Service team is ready to welcome you at the stand no. 590 (hall 5A, aisle H) at Eurosatory 2018, Paris. Visit our stand and see the newly announced front and rear lighting box for military vehicles.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
As of 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes effective. Ray Service has taken all necessary measures in […]
As of 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes effective. Ray Service has taken all necessary measures in order to ensure that its personal data processing is in compliance with the GDPR.
Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Ray Service carefully protects the personal data they process and handles this data in full compliance with the applicable legislation. By means […]
Ray Service carefully protects the personal data they process and handles this data in full compliance with the applicable legislation. By means of this notification, the company hereby informs you on the processing of personal data.
Personal data controller
The personal data controller is Ray Service, a.s., Commercial registration no.: 277 56 203, registered address at Huštěnovská 2022, 686 03 Staré Město, incorporated in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, section B, file 5165 (hereinafter “Controller” or “Ray Service”).
Purpose and legal foundation for the processing of personal data
For the purpose of processing personal data, Ray Service always verifies that the legal grounds exist for such processing and the processing principles specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) are observed.
In general, the purposes of processing can be separated into the following groups:
- performance of statutory obligations by the Controller;
- performance of a contract and negotiations on a contractual relationship;
- protection of the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party;
- purposes contained in the data subject’s consent.
Scope of processing
Ray Service processes personal data as they were provided by the subject in connection with the concluded contractual relationship or the granted approval. The Controller may also process the data collected using other methods, the Controller processes these data with respect to compliance with statutory or contractual obligations, or to protect the legitimate interests of the Controller or other parties.
Categories of data subjects
- contact persons of the Controller’s customers and suppliers
- persons visiting the Controller’s premises
- Controller’s employees
- job applicants
- other persons in a contractual relationship with the Controller
Categories of personal data subject to processing
The personal data processed by Ray Service are divided into the following categories:
- identification data and address data of business partners and other subjects;
- data necessary for the performance of contractual obligations;
- data necessary for performance of HR and payroll administration;
- data necessary for compliance with the company’s legal obligations;
- data for which consent to processing was obtained.
Period of the processing of personal data
Personal data are processed for the period specified in the contract, or for the period specified in the applicable legal provisions or internal instructions of the employer.
Personal data security
Ray Service secures the processed personal data using a set of technical and organisational security measures to ensure the maximum protection and integrity of the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
- State authorities and other institutions in the field of legal obligations
- Company contractors
- External representatives, auditors, consultants
- Software and IT service providers, marketing agencies
- Occupational physicians
- OHS and fire protection providers
Rights of data subjects
With regard to the processing of personal data, the subject may assert the following rights with the Controller:
- to ask the Controller for confirmation as to whether or not their data are processed, and if yes, the Controller will provide more information on the processing of data;
- to request corrections to personal data if they are incorrect or missing;
- to request limitations to the processing of personal data in the case the subject questions data accuracy or if the Controller does not need the specific personal data for processing purposes but the subject needs the data to determine, assert or defend of legal claims, or if the subject has already contested the processing of personal data.
- to request the deletion of personal data if the Controller does not need the specific personal data for processing purposes, if the subject withdraws their consent, or if the subject contested the processing of personal data and there is no legitimate grounds for saving this data;
- to ask for the transfer of personal data (the right to data portability);
- to withdraw consent to the processing personal data;
- to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party.
To facilitate exercising rights with the Controller, the subject can request form templates here email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The subject has the right to lodge a complaint regarding data processing or the failure to comply with the obligations arising from GDPR. The complaint may be submitted to the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7. For more information, visit the website www.uoou.cz.
Controller contact data
Contact the Controller via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Huštěnovská 2022, 686 03 Staré Město.
Ray Service at IDEB 2018
Ray Service announces its entry to the Slovakian market. On this occasion, we will be more than happy to meet you at […]
Ray Service announces its entry to the Slovakian market. On this occasion, we will be more than happy to meet you at our stand at the IDEB 2018 exhibition in Bratislava, Slovakia where Ray Service in cooperation with DST Defence Service Tracks and INTRACOM Defense Electronics presents defense technologies.
Ray Service video
See our corporate video. Ray Service’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb-W4QY-EGWf_8GcaUlIgSQ