GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
As of 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes effective. Ray Service has taken all necessary measures in […]
As of 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes effective. Ray Service has taken all necessary measures in order to ensure that its personal data processing is in compliance with the GDPR.
Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Ray Service carefully protects the personal data they process and handles this data in full compliance with the applicable legislation. By means […]
Ray Service carefully protects the personal data they process and handles this data in full compliance with the applicable legislation. By means of this notification, the company hereby informs you on the processing of personal data.
Personal data controller
The personal data controller is Ray Service, a.s., Commercial registration no.: 277 56 203, registered address at Huštěnovská 2022, 686 03 Staré Město, incorporated in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, section B, file 5165 (hereinafter “Controller” or “Ray Service”).
Purpose and legal foundation for the processing of personal data
For the purpose of processing personal data, Ray Service always verifies that the legal grounds exist for such processing and the processing principles specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) are observed.
In general, the purposes of processing can be separated into the following groups:
- performance of statutory obligations by the Controller;
- performance of a contract and negotiations on a contractual relationship;
- protection of the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party;
- purposes contained in the data subject’s consent.
Scope of processing
Ray Service processes personal data as they were provided by the subject in connection with the concluded contractual relationship or the granted approval. The Controller may also process the data collected using other methods, the Controller processes these data with respect to compliance with statutory or contractual obligations, or to protect the legitimate interests of the Controller or other parties.
Categories of data subjects
- contact persons of the Controller’s customers and suppliers
- persons visiting the Controller’s premises
- Controller’s employees
- job applicants
- other persons in a contractual relationship with the Controller
Categories of personal data subject to processing
The personal data processed by Ray Service are divided into the following categories:
- identification data and address data of business partners and other subjects;
- data necessary for the performance of contractual obligations;
- data necessary for performance of HR and payroll administration;
- data necessary for compliance with the company’s legal obligations;
- data for which consent to processing was obtained.
Period of the processing of personal data
Personal data are processed for the period specified in the contract, or for the period specified in the applicable legal provisions or internal instructions of the employer.
Personal data security
Ray Service secures the processed personal data using a set of technical and organisational security measures to ensure the maximum protection and integrity of the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
- State authorities and other institutions in the field of legal obligations
- Company contractors
- External representatives, auditors, consultants
- Software and IT service providers, marketing agencies
- Occupational physicians
- OHS and fire protection providers
Rights of data subjects
With regard to the processing of personal data, the subject may assert the following rights with the Controller:
- to ask the Controller for confirmation as to whether or not their data are processed, and if yes, the Controller will provide more information on the processing of data;
- to request corrections to personal data if they are incorrect or missing;
- to request limitations to the processing of personal data in the case the subject questions data accuracy or if the Controller does not need the specific personal data for processing purposes but the subject needs the data to determine, assert or defend of legal claims, or if the subject has already contested the processing of personal data.
- to request the deletion of personal data if the Controller does not need the specific personal data for processing purposes, if the subject withdraws their consent, or if the subject contested the processing of personal data and there is no legitimate grounds for saving this data;
- to ask for the transfer of personal data (the right to data portability);
- to withdraw consent to the processing personal data;
- to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party.
To facilitate exercising rights with the Controller, the subject can request form templates here email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The subject has the right to lodge a complaint regarding data processing or the failure to comply with the obligations arising from GDPR. The complaint may be submitted to the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7. For more information, visit the website www.uoou.cz.
Controller contact data
Contact the Controller via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Huštěnovská 2022, 686 03 Staré Město.
Ray Service received the Company of the Year 2017 Zlin Region award
Rodinná společnost Ray Service, a.s. získala prestižní ocenění Vodafone Firma roku 2017 Zlínského kraje, které každoročně vyhlašují Hospodářské noviny.
Family-owned company Ray Service, a.s. has won the Vodafone Company of the Year 2017 Zlin Region award. “They participate in the development of defense technology, which helps to secure the Czech population,” said Martin Pudil, a member of the jury of Vodafone Czech Republic.
In the regional round, 10 companies were selected according to the financial indicators, in the next round the expert jury decided. There are 14 regional winners in the national final and the national jury will decide on the absolute winner. The regional winners will be presented to the jury on November 8, 2017, and the announcement of the absolute winner will take place on December 6 in Zofin, Prague.
Ray Service has been ranked among the CZECH TOP 100
Ray Service, a.s. fought its way through to the top 100 Czech companies in 2014. The aim of the CZECH TOP 100 […]
Ray Service, a.s. fought its way through to the top 100 Czech companies in 2014. The aim of the CZECH TOP 100 competition nationwide is to identify, select, visualize as well as publicly celebrate and award Czech companies (registered in the Czech Republic), firms, businesses and enterprises from a wide range of economic activities that achieve excellent, exceptional or remarkable results. The system of evaluating and determining the “CZECH TOP 100” ranking applies specific knowledge from a wide range of selected experts. Therefore, nominations should be based on personal knowledge, experience or experience from the last twelve months, gained both during professional activities (primarily) as well as from private contacts with various economic operators.
The basic and only criterion of the final ranking is the frequency of nominations by individual respondents.
More information can be found at:
Ray Service receives awards for services
We received an award for services from customers GE Aviation Czech and AOA.
During days from 14th to 15th of April, Ray Service, a.s. had been undertaken the audit according to requirements of Military Aviation […]
During days from 14th to 15th of April, Ray Service, a.s. had been undertaken the audit according to requirements of Military Aviation Department of Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic.