The dominant principle of the quality and environmental management of the companies of Ray Service group is best customer satisfaction by providing products and services of the highest quality.
- Make the customer experience with the Ray Service group the best in the industry.
- Understand the customer’s needs and provide products that will satisfy those needs.
- Integrate the principles into all processes and decision-making practice.
- Continue to improve the efficiency of the systems, processes and products to increase their value for customers, shareholders and employees.
- Introduce high quality requirements and convince suppliers, partners and cooperators to follow them.
- Maintain the quality management system in accordance with common sense and standards.
- Follow the relevant statutory requirements.
- Exercise all activities with respect to the environment.
Method of calculation of PPM:
Number of product
complaints submitted by the client
PPM = ------------------------------ × 1 000 000
of products supplied
Method of calculation of OTD:
Number of delivered items
on the confirmed date
OTD = ------------------------------ × 100%
of delivered items
Ray Service identifies with the global efforts regarding the environmental protection as well as protection of human health and safety. In order to contribute, Ray Service, among other activities, successfully fulfils the requirements of ISO 14001. Also, Ray Service chooses its suppliers very carefully and subject to a thorough audit. We expect them to fully comply with the REACH and RoHS regulation.
Regarding the Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 on registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals (REACH), Ray Service is a downstream user or distributor. Therefore, any requirements of our customers regarding the REACH regulation are immediately forwarded onto our suppliers and best efforts are made to communicate them as soon as possible.
As for the Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS II), most of our products are specifically intended for use in military-aerospace applications and therefore are exempt. Nevertheless, any requests of our customer for RoHS compliant products are immediately communicated with our suppliers and fulfilled, based on the declarations of our suppliers.
Furthermore, if any goods or material delivered to Ray Service contain conflict minerals according to provisions of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, we require our suppliers to provide us with a producer’s declaration regarding such conflict minerals.